CHRONOLOGY - OXEM-HETIS/DEMONOLOGY
- 1580-Bodin, Jean, a French Judge,
writes De la Demonomanie des Sorciers. In it he claims that
deny the existence
of satanists are themselves sorcerers".
- 1783-Satanic literature & Oxem-Hetis
propaganda filters through Europe.
- 1793-Two alleged Satanists are burned at the stake in
Poland, the year of the Second Partition.
- 1850-First known Oxem-Hetis chapter emerges outside of
Lyons, France, and is headed by Dominique Gerard.. The cult
performs sadistic animal and human sacrifices.
- 1863-An infant's mutilated body is found in the
house where nine Oxem-hetis members lived. The followers were tried, convicted, and burned alive.
Dominique Gerard disappears.
- 1865-Alan Tashi (believed to be Dominque Gerard
under an assumed name) accused of murdering nine girls
in Collingswood, N.J. Their mutilated bodies are discovered in a well on Tashi's
property. Before he can be brought to justice, Alan Tashi disappears and is never heard
- 1923-Emily Perkins arrested in
Collingswood, N.J., for cruelty towards animals. At her trial she
claimed she was performing rituals for Oxem-Hetis. Emily was
sentenced to Ancora Mental Institution where she died in 1946.
- 1953-Theresa Barker, William Clayton Thomas, and Marcus Thomas commit
suicide one day after their
high school graduation from Collingswood High. On each
victim's forehead an oxemhexagram was
- 1965-The mutilated remains of three dogs are found
in Crow's Park, Collingswood, N.J. Suspicion of animal sacrifices.
- 1972-Dark, ritualistic symbols
carved on trees in Crow's Park, Collingswood, N.J.
- 1984-The remains of three more dogs are
found in Crow's Park, Collingswood, N.J. One dog had been disemboweled
with its intestines wrapped tightly around its neck.
- 1997-Judge Malcolm Hawks (rumored to be a member of
Oxem-Hetis) murders his family
then kills himself.
- 2002 - an independent film is made based on these events.
- 2004 - Attempted abduction: in October a nine year
old girl, walking home from school, claims she was attacked by a man who had
an oxemhexagram carved on his forehead. Three more attempted
abductions followed in November and December.
- 2005 - Doors slamming, windows shutting by
themselves are reported at the Camden County Municipal Court.
- 2006 - Oct. 31, residents on Lees Lane report nine
cats missing. Nov. 13 the remains of the cats are found in Crow's
- 2007 - A pregnant woman, who recently moved into a
historic house in Collingswood, N.J., claims to hear strange sounds and
"chanting" at night .